JACKET SPIDI TEXTILE MODULAR BLK/FLU LGE
Modular is a modern waterproof and breathable jacket, developed by SPIDI Safety Lab. The Step-in-Clothing technology allows to simultaneously use both the H2Out membrane and the thermal quilt, letting the rider to mix and match the layers as needed. The ErgoFit system actively contributes to the perfect fit in all the weather conditions.
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Optional MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket L63 man
- Fixed mesh lining
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- Resealable vented panels
- Average weight 2,5 Kg
- Integrated adjustment system ERGOFIT SYSTEM
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening
Note: Images are to be considered for demonstration purposes only and may not represent the actual product.